RIDOT Traffic Cameras
Hours of Operation
9:00 am to 1:00 pm – Monday, Wednesday and Friday
As of August 16, 2021, masks required.
Please visit www.ezpassritba.com to access your account online or
call 1-877-743-9727 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for assistance with your E-ZPass account.
The Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority has issued a press release concerning the transition to All-Electronic Tolling on the Newport Pell Bridge which will take place on October 27, 2021. To read the press release, CLICK HERE.
Pre-Bid Conference Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 10:00 AM
Link to Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88360103233?pwd=SnBZT3Q2cHJGb054dDlPNlE1WU5DUT09
To view the Project Plans, CLICK HERE.
To view the Project Specifications, CLICK HERE.
The Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority (RITBA) will require Civil Construction services associated with the conversion to cashless All Electronic Tolling (AET) at the Jamestown Plaza of the Newport Pell Bridge. The Civil Contractor will work in conjunction with the Toll System Integrator (TSI) and will coordinate with the TSI who will be performing work in the same general vicinity. The scope of work for the Civil Contractor will include the following major items:
- Maintenance and Protection of Traffic
- Clearing of vegetation
- Removal of pavement markings and pavement symbols
- Installation of new signage, pavement markings and pavement symbols
- Installation of temporary pavement
- Installation of temporary concrete and steel barriers
- Fabrication and installation of new overhead sign panels
- Saw cutting of pavement loops in concrete pavement
Current Employment Opportunities:
– Project Manager
– Traffic Management Technician
– Seasonal Landscape Employee
– Part Time E-ZPass Customer Service Representatives
For more information on how to apply CLICK HERE.