Pre-Bid Conference Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 10:00 AM
Link to Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88360103233?pwd=SnBZT3Q2cHJGb054dDlPNlE1WU5DUT09
To view the project plans, CLICK HERE.
Project Specifications Coming Soon.
The Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority (RITBA) will require Civil Construction services associated with the conversion to cashless All Electronic Tolling (AET) at the Jamestown Plaza of the Newport Pell Bridge. The Civil Contractor will work in conjunction with the Toll System Integrator (TSI) and will coordinate with the TSI who will be performing work in the same general vicinity. The scope of work for the Civil Contractor will include the following major items:
- Maintenance and Protection of Traffic
- Clearing of vegetation
- Removal of pavement markings and pavement symbols
- Installation of new signage, pavement markings and pavement symbols
- Installation of temporary pavement
- Installation of temporary concrete and steel barriers
- Fabrication and installation of new overhead sign panels
- Saw cutting of pavement loops in concrete pavement