Signup for E-ZPass!
Online Signup: Click here to sign up for E-ZPass online.
Applications: E-ZPass applications are available in the office adjacent to the toll plaza in Jamestown:
- 8am - 6pm Monday through Friday
- 8am - 2pm on Saturday
E-ZPass Transponders Available in all RI AAA Offices and South Attleboro, MA and Somerset, MA AAA Offices:
- May be used for opening new accounts only for 2 axle non commercial vehicles under 7,000 lbs. GVW
- To open your account at AAA you must use a credit/debit card. Cash and checks are not accepted for this service.
- AAA offers only interior transponders
- Business accounts and commercial plates cannot be opened at AAA
Click here for more AAA E-ZPass Information
Click here for AAA locations in RI and MA
Residency: To establish "residency" for the purpose of E-ZPass, customers will be required to submit one of the following:
- Utility Bill
- Tax Bill
- Copy of Rental or Lease Agreement in RI (minimum of 6 months)
- RI College Student ID
E-ZPass Questions and Answers
Click here for a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions and answers.
How much does E-ZPass Cost?
Click here for an explanation of the cost of E-ZPass.
Click here for a map of the E-ZPass Interagency Group (25 agencies in 14 states).
Check your E-ZPass Account
Click here to check your account
If you have any further questions please call our Customer Service center at 1-877-743-9727 (Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-1:00pm) or email E-ZPass