How Much Does E-ZPass Cost?
Your RITBA E-ZPass Account consists of a Prepaid Toll deposit and a Transponder Purchase as follows:
- Prepaid Tolls. You must maintain a Prepaid Toll amount (minimum of $25) with us to cover applicable toll charges. Tolls are deducted from your account each time your transponder is used. We will also deduct applicable administrative fees incurred under this agreement.
- Transponder Purchase. At the time you establish your E-ZPass account, you must purchase your E-ZPass transponders at the following rates: Interior $20.95 or Exterior / Roof Mounts $33.04.
Method of Pre-Payment
- You must pay a minimum Prepaid Toll Amount sufficient to pay tolls for a six-week period. The minimum deposit is $25.00 per transponder on the account.
- An account analysis is performed on all new accounts 35 days from the first use of tolls and every 90 days thereafter. If your regular use is consistently below your current six-week payment, we will adjust your minimum payment to approximate a six-week’s level of actual use ($25.00 minimum). A Replenishment Level Change Notification Letter will be sent whenever the replenishment level is adjusted, resulting in an increased Prepaid Toll payment.
- Account Replenishment must occur when your Prepaid Toll amount decreases to or below the replenishment point. You can replenish your account in one of the following ways:
- You can authorize us to replenish your Prepaid Toll amount by automatically charging your credit card.
- Check or Money Orders made payable to RITBA E-ZPass.
- Pay by cash at the Walk-In Customer Service Center operated by RITBA E-ZPass.
DO NOT SEND CASH BY MAIL.